Sometimes the best way to get the message across to recipients is with a pre-constructed self-mailer. King offers two basic methods to provide this vehicle.
Pattern-Glue Peel-Apart Mailers
- This construction allows the use of multi-color design on the face of the envelope with the private text and message portion of the inside.
- Designed for imaging by impact printers.
- The recipient opens the document by removing a single stub and peeling off the front piece, exposing the message itself
KingSeal Pressure Seal Mailers
The newest product in our Direct Mail offering is our KingSeal Pressure seal product line. Like conventional pressure seal products, it offers a multitude of advantages and benefits for all parties involved in the Direct mail campaign.
- For the creative group, many of our special features available on one-part web products can be incorporated into our pressure seal self-mailer, including different papers and process color or multi-color printing.
- For the direct mail imaging group, it offers the ability to be imaged by impact printers and either continuous or cut sheet laser printers. For high volume continuous applications, we can also produce the application in roll format.
- By utilizing folder/sealer equipment, post-processing operations are significantly streamlined, reducing labor costs and getting the documents into the mail stream sooner.
- By using the laser printer to image the bar code on the face of the envelope while simultaneously adding the other variable data, it's possible to eliminate addressing and other post-processing steps.
- Applications include refund and rebate checks, solicitations, product notices, and other one-way mailings.